2.25.2008

umm....I'm sorry about this

Some of my friends and I have a ridiculous(ly stupid) inside joke involving the timely utterance of "in your butt?" Think "that's what she said" and you've got the gist. I have to shamefully admit my role at the architect behind this joke, and I swear to spend the rest of my life finding a way to destroy this monster I have created.

Anyways, the reason I bring this up: two of my friends just pointed me towards a video that put me in my place.

Evidently "in the butt" as a hook can be applied to more than just pot-head humor:



What what? Indeed.

EDIT

Evidently this is a viral video from over a year ago. Samwell (the name of the singer) rode his fame all the way to a record deal with Fatboy Slim. I guess if it was going to be anyone, it was Fatboy. Remember that "Fatboy Slim is fucking in heaven" song? That was about on par with this, I think.

But that's not the end of it. The most bizarre development surrounding this comes courtesy of Wiki, of course:

"What What (In the Butt) was an official selection at the Milwaukee International Film Festival and the Mix Brasil Film Festival."

That's hilarious.

Evidently, 2008 will bring us the official retail release of "What What (In the Butt)" (great use of parentheses in song titles always gets me going), which I'm sure will tear up the charts...in some weird Scandanavian or possibly Latin country where they still say "discotheques" and do a lot of E.

Nathaniel Tyson

No comments: